Re: Joni Mitchell

>On Nov 3,  7:27pm, Matthias Grob wrote:
>> Subject: Re: Joni Mitchell
>> Certainly: one of the few female musicians that made it with her own
>> compositions and playing, not just voice and beauty.
>
>Joni is wundergruvie, but Matthias that is one *fucked* up thing to say.

What's wrong? Did not understand.

>> Badi Assad
>
>ooh, "Bajee" is bad ya'll. ever checked her out?
>I suppose Matthias has probably seen her live being in Brazil. Maybe her
>brothers also?

Nope. Salvador is more into drumming. But she will appear here, I will help
to it.
I saw a one hour show/worshop on TV and simply fell in love. There are
probably very few guitarplayers in the world who play that disciplined
clean and quick and still sing that well and compose and include non
conventional playing and singing technics. I saw her playing percussion
with one hand, taping the bassline on a classical guitar with the other and
singing along with it.
And between the pieces she tells all those neat storys, totaly humble and
beautyfull <smac>.

But to get her CD's, I had to order in US, at Chesky :
http://www.chesky.com/chesky/programs/engine?SPLASH

Get "Rythms", recorded in a church with a percussionist. No overdubbs. No
doubts.

Matthias