Zappa, mitigator, little alligator

with  live (real!!) percussion

>looped as well?

sometimes, yes - 2 boss perc pads put thru a digitech 2 sec delay/sampler

>>music is the best (FZ)
>
>Frank Zappa said that? Tremendously whise. I thought football was the
>best. :-)

yes - on his brilliant "Joe's Garage " set there's a great soliloquy near
the end of the 2nd disk. All should hear this album - it deals with a lot -
the music industry's lameness, the gov't and censorship, rock cliches,
touring, etc. And features the talents of Warren Cuccurullo, Vinnie
Coliuata, Ike Willis, and of course FZ with come of his best soloing

>>ps -anyone out there have a MIDI MITIGATOR????
>
>Yes, I installed its board somewhere in my mess and use it to control my
>PCMs with foot operated P+G faders. Its doing its job perfectly for 6
>years. Why?->Matthias

just wondering - i have one two & had heard that the company was sold or
closed down - anyone know?? i know it was in Florida - i'm also looking for
schematics. Mine works really well - for those who've not seen these - it's
a midi footpedal which goes way beyond mere prog-change. It'll send ANY
MIDI
SIGNAL - single note on/off, chords, start & stop for any device,
simultaneous different  commands on different channels...etc And it's got a
neat wide green LED display for .....words (uhh,...huh huh huh)

Andre (east)