Re: lobbying for upgrades.

Just my 2cents...

I hope the under $1000-yet-reasonably-feature-rich looping devices such
as the JamDude, Echoplex, and Boomerang remain available on the market.
Otherwise, those of us who are saving up for looping devices would be

1. Scouring the used market.
2. Making do with the delay effects that do not enjoy a comparable feature
set (i.e., delay pedals, delays built into multieffects devices).
3. Paying major $$$ for a tc electronics, Eventide, or other high-end
looping box that does have the desirable features but also induces sticker

Paolo Valladolid
\ finger pvallado@waynesworld.ucsd.edu for more info             \ |
 \ http://waynesworld.ucsd.edu/DigitalGuitar/home.html            \|