Re: How about a Loopers-Delight CD?

"Todd Madson" writes:
>Hmmmm.  $250 a pop and about 7.5 minutes for a single piece.
>Could be do-able, but I've been finding that I've been doing
>20+ minute piece since I've gotten into looping for long, very

As I said before, I can burn CDs digitally from DATs on my PowerMac.
I can also do digital editing (e.g., doing nice smooth fades, click
removal, etc), and can allegedly do super noise reduction using
SoundHack (some folks on DAW claim they do better than Digidesign's
$900 DINR plugin), although I haven't tried yet.

I'd be happy to do a CD for the list.  Blanks are $8-9 at the moment.
I'd be even more happy if buyers would kick in a little to help me buy
better burning software, so I'm not forced to put 2 second blanks
between songs, but this isn't necessary.

Anyone interested in this?  If the quantities don't get too high, we
can do multiple disks.

(also, I can do this service for individuals for a reasonable price)