Re: "This thing should not exist!" or: P

>Dave wrote,
>
>> Alvin Lucier's "I am Sitting in a Room" has got to be one of the
>> looping classics.
>
>That's right! Why don't you edit your description a little so I can put it
>into the next version of our web-loopography. Do you remember when Lucier
>did this piece?

That's a great idea. I believe it was done in the early 60's, though I
don't remember, The lp was at a radio station I used to work at, and my
only copy is on a tape of a radio show.

Do you want the reviews submitted to the list or directly to the
loopography?

Dave Trenkel, NEW EMAIL ADDRESS: improv@peak.org
self promotional web-site: http://www.peak.org/~improv/
"A squid eating dough in a polyethelene bag is fast
and bulbous, got me?"
                                     -Captain Beefheart