Re: sustainor

Just a Note:

Oliver writes--

> It was on the market before The Sustainiac came...

Well not quite, I had a Sustainiacx for at least a year before the Floyd
Rose
Sustainor device ever appeared (publically) on the scene. I was keenly
interested in the FR device for a while when it first came out because it
seemed it would help with reducing the multitude of stomp boxes sprouting
up
(then) at my feet by at least one. But the fascination eventually passed. I
still use the original Sustainiac because I can use it on all of my
instruments (not just one speciallt modified instrument).