Re: Polyrhythm book

The best book I've seen on Cross Rhythms is "Ancient traditions, Future
Possibilities, by Mathew Montfort. I used some Indian exercises from that
in the Stick Seminar I taught in at Vancouver, and it continues to be my
written source of information on Rhythms. (my best non-written source is
Akbar Khan himself). the book also has great stuff on African and Balinese
Rhythms. You can order it from Montfort himself by sending $25 plus $2.50
shipping to Box 264 Kentfield, CA 94914. You can also Visit his Website at

Teed Rockwell