Re: memory notwithstanding

Dave cried out:
>Matthias my friend:  thank you!  If my unit ever overheats, I can get in
>there now and clip the bad chip!!!

Oh you are so nice... Kim had found the bug!!
I did the drawing to send to the european representatives 9 months ago. It
took me about 0.005% of the whole development time to do it.

>I may do it anyway if and when the MYSTERIOUS UPGRADE comes along.

Good idea

>What I'm getting at tis this tho: I don't think it has ANY relationship
>with
>the amount of MEMORY.  It's just that pin should never have been
>connected...

The problem *is* the pin, but more memory may heat more and thus may *show*
the problem.

>It's all starting to sink in now....

What? Sync in?

Mhat