Tape Submissions

I am publishing the first issue of a poetry and music review magazine in
Philadelphia.  I would like to solicit tape/CD/press kit submissions for
consideration.

Trey Gunn has agreed to interview for this first issue, and I would like
contributions from other highly talented individuals and groups.  I have a
soft spot for touchboard instrumentalists and looping enthusiasts, so
anything along these lines would be given the highest listening priority.

Victor Fiorillo
c/o COM
1914 Spruce Street
Philadelphia, PA  19103

Please inform me via email if you send any media.