web site

Kim,

When I click on a couple links (on the Loopers front web page), I just get
a blank screen.  Specifically, the links to Looping Practitioners and Tips
and Tricks draws a blank.  I am using Netscape 3.0.  Any ideas what might
be happening here?

P.S.  I enjoyed the history portion of the site:  Eno's line:

"all of my ambient music I should say, really was based on that
kind of principle, on the idea that it's possible to think of a system or a
set of rules which once
set in motion will create music for you."

...strikes a chord with me.  I like the idea of creating tools to create
music...i don't think its cheating...I mean, where does the music come from
anyways?

Chris Chovit
cho@gomez.jpl.nasa.gov