Re: Old posts (was PERSONAL PROFILES)

>> The folder is a Eudora specific one and I use Mac. I am not sure whether
>> it will be compatible with another platform.
>
>I run a PC, but I have Eudora. Why don't you make a new folder with 1 or 2
>messages and send it to me for a test. And please if you do, send it not
>my home email address but to my office (where I have better software to
>decipher attachments) at mp@harold-scholz.de
>
>-Michael

I just put all the old posts up on the web site, which may make this
easier. There isn't a Vortex specific archive; its all in chronological
order, spread across multiple text files. There aren't any search tools yet
either, so might want to just bring up each file and use the find command
in your browser.

kim