Archives up on the web!

For those of you hungering to read all of the prolific postings of Looper's
Delight over its six week history, I've put all of it up on the Archive
section of the web page!

I've generally got two text files for each week. The files are between 40k
and 100k. I think I got the text format right, I never quite remember
whether its line feeds or carriage returns or whatever. I looks ok in
Netscape, anyway. If anyone finds a problem, let me know.

The URL is:

http://www.annihilist.com/loop/archive/archive.html

I've also got the files Matthias made by selecting posts according to
subject up there.

Let me tell you, it took hours to edit all of the obnoxious headers down!
I've got one of those headaches you get when you don't change eye focus for
too many hours....yow!

enjoy,

kim