Re: PERSONAL PROFILES: A couple of other points

>        Joe ... you mention the Guitar Center having the vortex for 150
>>>... who are they and how do I get in touch with them

Last time I was there the GC in Hollywood had a few dozen in a stack for
$149
each.  I don't know what their relationship to mail order is, but their
phone
# is (213) 874-1060.

Along these lines, anyone know where I can get ahold of a TC Electronics
Sustain/Para Eq pedal?

Thanks,
Ken