Re: Latin, and roots

Yea, I saw Brooke play w/ S/F.  He did a solo beforehand.  I was very
impressed by his performance.  I was not impressed with S/F.  Fripp
was, at least that night, more a technician than a musician.  I found
Brook to be much more musical.  Also, the mix was terrible.  Might have
sounded good to those at stage left with their beaucoup $$$ recording
gear; but in the paying seats, it *bit*.

Because of this experience, I have refrained from going to recent KC
concerts.

Pat Hickey                      ***SPH
brzrkr@nielsenmedia.com