Re: Memory upgrades

>There are some places that charge more but offer much higher quality and
>reliability. Whatever is more important to you. I'd get the cheap stuff
>myself.

I can personally recommend the Chip Merchants, I've done a fair amount of
business with them. Their prices are low, they have a money-back policy
and I've never heard of anyone getting defective product from them. They
have a web site (www.thechipmerchants.com, I believe). Have fun plexing.

-Tom Attix

attix@apple.com

"Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing
through the leather straps". - Emo Phillips