Re: simple loop idea 2

Clark writes:

Back when i had a 2 sec looper my favorite thing to do was
to build impossibly fast chordal passages with guitar loops.
I would input one chord at a time (sometimes one note at a
time) and stagger them so that they were very close together.

        I discovered this technique by acccident by playing a 3 over 4
cross
rhythm. When you get to the second time around, all of the beats in the 3
pattern are now 1/2 beat away from the first time you played them, and you
get
this exact rapid fire effect.

Teed Rockwell
74164.3703@compuserve.com