Re: Vortex queries

>Also, the knob is expression pedal controllable so that's real nice too.
>But I'm not sure what kind of expression pedal I should get or what's
>available.  Suggestions anyone?
If you're looking for something relatively cheap, I bought a Rolls
volume/expression at Guitar Center for right around $50. The action isn't
great, but it definitely does the job.
If you haven't played thru your Vortex with a pedal yet, it's way cool.
It opens it up even more. I have to say, I've only had the Vortex for a
week but it's without a doubt the most fun I've had with my Stick since I
got it.

-Tom Attix

attix@apple.com

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
-Uncle Duke